Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A quick and easy Asparagus recipe which taste great as well.
Make and share this Sauteed Asparagus With Red Bell Pepper and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Wash asparagus and discard ends, cut into half.
- Cut Red Bell Pepper and Red Onion length wise.
- Heat Olive oil in the pan, Add Asparagus, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion. Stir couple times until Asparagus are tender.
- Add crushed Red Pepper and grated Black Pepper and Salt.
- Cook for couple more minutes.
- Serve on the plate, sprinkle Parmesan Cheese.
Your recipe is just awesome. Very simple and quick. Could you please upload a picture? Can we add little rosemary to it? Thanks for sharing.