Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vegetarian Times. Serve with rice.
- 1⁄2 lb oyster mushroom
- 2 orange sections, peeled
- 1⁄8 large korean pears, tart apple or 1⁄8 large crisp tart apple
- 3 ounces fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sake
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 7 ounces onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces scallions, sliced into 3-inch-long pieces
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Rinse oyster mushrooms thoroughly, and pat dry with paper towels. Shred mushrooms by hand into long, thin pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat, and dip in shredded oyster mushrooms for several seconds. Remove from heat.
- Combine orange, pear, ginger, brown sugar, sake, soy sauce, water and sesame oil in mixing bowl. Stir in mushrooms, onions and scallions.
- Place mushroom mixture into skillet, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Arrange mesclun on plates, and top with mushroom mixture. Garnish with sesame seeds, and serve.