Roasted King Oyster Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 king oyster mushrooms, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 2 parts broth, 1 part oil (e.g. 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1/4 cup olive oil)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice your mushrooms and put on a lightly oiled pan.
- Drizzle with the mixture of oil & broth/stock
- Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning over the slices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. When done, mushrooms will be tender when poked with a fork.
- (Option--you can dab a little butter or ghee on each of the coins if you want to make them a little richer.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!