This was an awesome meal! I never had something this yummy and it all can be low fat and calorie!
Make and share this Sausage, Spinach & Cheese Crescent Braid - Low Fat recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In skillet, remove sausage from casings, mush down to little cubes, cook sausage over medium heat until entirely cooked, drain.
- In large bowl, mix spinach, parmesan cheese, onions and garlic.
- Add cooked sausage to mixture and stir.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle on greased cooking dish.
- Spoon sausage mixture in 4-inch-wide strip lengthwise down center of rectangle.
- With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of sausage mixture. Fold strips of dough up over sausage mixture to meet in center; pinch to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.