Recipe by DiXiEmEdiC911
Wonderful breakfast or brunch dish. Can be frozen before baking, just thaw and bake as directed.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 lb hot sausage (spicy)
- 1 lb mild sausage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the sausage with the onion until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Pour 2 beaten eggs over the sausage.
- Roll bread dough out into rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place sausage mixture on dough, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan over sausage mixture.
- Roll the whole concoction up, jelly roll style.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg and brush over roll during last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve in approximate one inch wide slices.