Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A BIG HIT at my granddaughter's baby shower! Everyone kept coming back for more -- it's awesome! Good hot or cold.
Top Review by ChamoritaMomma
I made this today for a boxing match on PPV tonight....hubby kept raving about how YUMMY it is!!! I will be making this again for Superbowl Sunday this coming 2010!!! Thanks for sharing; I will post a picture if there is any left, hehehe.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry sausage until brown and drain.
- Drain Ro-Tel and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Ro-Tel and 1/4 cup juice.
- Place in a slightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or pita chips.