Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A BIG HIT at my granddaughter's baby shower! Everyone kept coming back for more -- it's awesome! Good hot or cold.
- Fry sausage until brown and drain.
- Drain Ro-Tel and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Ro-Tel and 1/4 cup juice.
- Place in a slightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or pita chips.
I made this today for a boxing match on PPV tonight....hubby kept raving about how YUMMY it is!!! I will be making this again for Superbowl Sunday this coming 2010!!! Thanks for sharing; I will post a picture if there is any left, hehehe.
This is my kinda dip! Easy and so delicious! I used the same amounts for each ingredient as directed by the recipe, however I did not bake it (just too impatient :) ) After browning the sausage, I added the remaining ingredients and heated till the cheeses had melted and all the ingredients were incorporated and heated thoroughly. I served with Scoops and it was delicious. Thanks Seasoned Cook!
Good but not WOW. I used fresh bulk sausage, original Rotels, cream chees and lots of cheddar. Added a bit of crushed red pepper and garlic powder.