1/4 Photos of Sausage Ro-Tel Party Dip
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A BIG HIT at my granddaughter's baby shower! Everyone kept coming back for more -- it's awesome! Good hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage until brown and drain.
- 2Drain Ro-Tel and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- 3Mix together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Ro-Tel and 1/4 cup juice.
- 4Place in a slightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Serve with corn chips or pita chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Ro-Tel Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g