1/1 Photo of Sausage-Pomodoro Brunch Bake
Recipe is from the 2012 Pillsbury Bake Off, submitted by Maria Vasseur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package bulk reduced-fat pork sausage
- 1/3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can muir glen organic diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 6 land o lakes eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes over medium heat or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in pesto. Set aside to cool.
- 2Unroll crescent dough into 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Press dough in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides. Press perforations to seal. Spoon sausage into dough-lined dish. Sprinkle tomatoes and feta cheese over sausage. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 3In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over ingredients in dish.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-Pomodoro Brunch Bake
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 201.5 mg
- Sodium 619.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g