Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the quickest and easiest thing I make - and it's my husbands favorite!
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage, Hot, Ground
- 0.5 (12 ounce) box pasta, any shape
- 1 (15 ounce) jarof bertolli alfredo sauce
- Boil water, add in pasta.
- Meanwhile, crumble and brown the Sausage over medium high heat, drain when done and return to pan.
- Add the pasta to the sausage, then add in the Alfredo Sauce. Heat through and serve!
Very good! Hubby and I enjoyed it!
Thank you for sharing this recipe! I was trying to think of what I could do with a chub of sausage I had in the freezer and tried this on the family. They loved it! Even my 13 month old grandson ate it up! I'm thinking of adding diced tomatoes next time to make it a one dish meal.