Recipe by GrandmaIsCooking
A coworker brought this casserole to an office breakfast recently. I really enjoyed it, and hope to make it myself sometime.
Top Review by Denise Nachtigal
Mmmmmmmm! This was fantastic and so super easy to make! I actually served it for dinner last night since, being almost 9 months pregnant, I didn't want to bother with a big dinner. Over half of this went last night, and the last 1/3 to 1/4 will probably go today for breakfast and/or lunch. Would definately be a great dish to take to a potluck kind of thing as the dish can easily be cut into 'finger-type' sandwiches and served. Also tastes good when it's only luke-warm too. Great base for adding veggies or whatnot too. Thanks for a good one!
- 1 lb sausage
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble sausage into a skillet and brown, then drain grease off.
- Mix sausage, eggs and cheese together in a medium sized bowl.
- Unfold one package of rolls and place in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Spread sausage, egg and cheese mixture over crescent crust.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls, tucking down sides and ends.
- If desired, sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (Fahrenheit) oven 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe can be prepared for the oven the night before and baked in the morning.