1/5 Photos of Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
A coworker brought this casserole to an office breakfast recently. I really enjoyed it, and hope to make it myself sometime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into a skillet and brown, then drain grease off.
- 2Mix sausage, eggs and cheese together in a medium sized bowl.
- 3Unfold one package of rolls and place in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 4Spread sausage, egg and cheese mixture over crescent crust.
- 5Top with second package of crescent rolls, tucking down sides and ends.
- 6If desired, sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 degree (Fahrenheit) oven 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8This recipe can be prepared for the oven the night before and baked in the morning.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 647.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g