Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made with pork sausage
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (1 1/2 cups)
- Cook pork sausage. Drain.
- In a large soup pot, combine sausage, potatoes, water, onion powder, basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover. Simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat through.