Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sometimes sausage balls tend to be dry, but not this recipe. This recipe make 6 dozen but can easily be scaled down to make less.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages pork sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients i a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 mins or until brown.
- Allow them to cool slightly brfore serving.