Sausage & Cheese Appetizer Balls
Total hit for any dinner party, appetizer, or game day. These are always a crowd pleaser. Heck, you could even freeze a dozen or so and used them as meatballs in a pinch over pasta or on sandwiches. Serve these with a side of BBQ sauce, Honey Mustard or Ranch Dressing, or Marinara Sauce.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded cheddar)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (or spray baking sheet with cooking spray if you don't have parchment paper.).
- Combine all ingredients & shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Serve immediately while warm with sauces or dressing for dipping if desired.