Recipe by Mrs. Wisnewski
This recipe is VERY easy! I got it from a college friend of mine--easy way to impress others! Prep time is minimal! It's a great meal anytime of day! It sounds like a really weird combination, but it's sooo good! Is great left-over also! I usually just use the crescent rolls that come in a a can--they taste great!
Top Review by Porfavorcorona
This was such a recipe to make. DH love this and asked if I could make for weekend breakfasts. That's so he can pick at when he's hungry. For me this had to much cream cheese. When I make it next time I'll try cutting the cream cheese in half. Thanks for an easy recipe that I'll make often for DH. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the sausage. Drain grease and let it cool a little.
- Cover the bottom and sides of a 9X9 pan with croissant rolls.
- Mix the sausage and cream cheese together and put it in the pan.
- Cover the top of the dish with croissant rolls. You will have a few left over.
- Bake at 350 until the croissant rolls are brown.