- 2 bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced hot jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 hot Italian sausage links
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bell, peppersm onion, garlic and jalapenos in a large skillet or electric frying pan, add olive oil, cover and cook over medium heat for five minutes.
- Add fennel seeds, salt and pepper cover and continue cooking until vegetables are soft While vegetables are cooking, grill sausage.
- Serve with Italian read or focaccia.