Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over.
Top Review by jcrafton615
This recipe is incredibly easy and delicious! I saute my onions so they aren't crunchy (most people's reasoning for not liking onions) and I boil my sausage so as not to have any burned spots. Perfect for any kind of potluck!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown sausage with onion; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sausage mixture with the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.