- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 yellow summer squash
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 cup frozen corn
- 1 -2 tablespoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Quarter and slice zucchini and squash.
- Saute zucchini, squash, and onion in oil until tender.
- Add sausage (cut in half, and sliced) tomatoes, Rotel, tomato sauce, corn, and seasoning.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.