Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is very easy; you just need few good ingredients to make a delicious chicken. Baked potatoes are a perfect side dish to go with it.
- 8 chicken thighs (bone in, with or without skin)
- 1 onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 hot pepper
- Put in a saucepan a little bit of hot pepper , the chicken thighs and cook together for about 5 minutes over a medium heat. Do not add any oil. Once you get a crisped skin, add the sliced onion, the chopped tomatoes and cook in the chicken juice for other 5 minutes. Pour white wine letting vaporize.
- Cover the chicken thighs for the half with hot water and simmer for one hour approximately (with the top on the pan).
- Halfway in the cooking process, add salt and taste.
- When the sauce will be reduced, take the pan off the heat.
- Leave to cool slightly before serving.