Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
When I was a child, our next door neighbor made this sauce for pork or beef ribs. It was SO good that I requested the recipe from my mother once I grew up. I guarantee you will make this over and over if you try it.
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (or to your own taste)
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add the ribs.
- Cook as directed on the meat package (usually 6-10 hours at a low heat in the oven).
- These will be ooey-gooey ribs and they'll melt in your mouth!
- It will make enough for 4-6 pounds of ribs.
really loved the bbq sauce easy and quick to make thanks!!!!!!!
Now I must say I did not use this on ribs!! I used it on Fried Chicken Wings. I did not flour them. Seasoned them with salt and pepper and Garlic Powder. Then dipped them in this sauce.After I fried them. I did add something to it. Hot Sauce. OH My it was super good. Thank You for the recipe. Just made my day. Hugs
Wonderful recipe, the sauce was sweet with just a hint of tang. It was extremely easy to make and very hard to not constantly "taste test" the sauce. This is officially now my rib sauce. Thank you.