Top Review by The Flying Chef
These are super quick and easy to make with a wonderful end result. I served ours with a store bought satay sauce, for quickness of time, which was ok, but after buying it, I have decided I much prefer homemade. My hubby loved the patties by themselves and did not care for the sauce. I was not crazy about the store bought satay, but they would be really good with a yummy homemade one. They would also be fantastic made smaller and served as finger foods for a party. The patties have a great flavour and I can not wait to make these again this time making my own satay. A definite keeper Jewelies
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except oil, in a bowl, mix well.
- Divide mixture into 8 portions, shape each portion into a patty.
- Shallow-fry the patties inhot oil until well browned all over and cooked through, drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot patties with satay sauce.