Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a yummy, simple dessert, that looks really impressive on the dinner table! Serve it hot, with vanilla ice cream.
- 709.77 ml flour
- 7.08 g package active dry yeast
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml warm water
- 14.79 ml light olive oil
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 440 g can pie apples
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml sultana
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add water and oil, and beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead until you have a smooth dough. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Press the dough into a deep pizza pan. Prick with a fork and bake at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Spread apple sauce over base.
- Beat ricotta cheese, and stir in sultanas. Spread this mixture over the sauce.
- Arrange apples over the cheese mixture, and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.