Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy recipe that will feed an army!!! Don't worry if you don't have an army, it freezes well. Just reheat in the microwave or on the stove top.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- corn tortilla chips (optional)
- jalapeno pepper, sliced, garnish (optional)
- Brown grown beef and onions in a large skillet.
- Drain, and transfer to a large pot.
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, olives, taco seasoning and ranch mix.
- Cook together, over low heat, covered for one hour.
- Stock pot directions: Brown beef and onions. Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours.