Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
This came from a lady that worked for Sarah. She would bring them to work in a little baggie for her lunch. I think between Sarah and the other gal that worked there, Sharon seldom had any cookies left by lunch time.
- 2 cups shortening
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 14 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Cream together shortening and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs, then dry ingredients.
- Add the flour as the recipe states, in those increments, mixing at each addition.
- Bake for 8 min at 375 on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do Not Over bake.
- I know the flour looks weired but thats the way Sharon did it and hers all ways turned out great-- I tried doing it differently and they were not as good.
Just made these and they are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!
Great cookies! Could not find any shortening so we used butter. The cookies looked a little under done at 8 mins. but they set up perfect. Nice moist and thick cookies, will make again. Thanks for posting.
Fantastic. I will use this as my standard cookie dough from now on. Even hubby loved them! (he is not a m&m cookie fan). I have been asked to make him chocolate chip with this dough.