Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy dip from Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer you can keep premade in the freezer ready for company or a special evening.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 2⁄3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup canned green chili, drained, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Beat the cream cheese, parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. (If you like a spicier dip, add 1 T. finely chopped jalapeños or 1 T. cayenne or hot red pepper.)
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a 1 quart souffle or baking dish.
- Freeze for later.
- Serving day instructions:
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot with assorted party crackers, french bread, toasted pita triangles and/or chips.