1/1 Photo of Sangria Slush
Susie in Texas's Note:
Mix this up in the morning before you leave for work. When you get home in the evening, take it from the freezer and let it thaw slightly while you change clothes or start dinner. Especially refreshing on hot summer evenings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Several hours before serving: Blend pineapple, red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a blender at high speed for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- 2Be sure all sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour mixture into a 9 X 9 inch baking pan or something similar.
- 4FREEZE mixture in the freezer.
- 5When ready to serve, take pan from freezer and let stand at room temp until softened.
- 6Stir with a spoon until semi-thawed then spoon into wine glasses.
- 7Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sangria Slush
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g