Refreshing Whiskey Slush
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- 9 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tea bags
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 2 cups whiskey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Carefully pour into a container large enough to hold everything.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add tea bags and let stand until cool.
- Add orange juice and lemonade to tea mixture.
- Stir to dissolve and add whiskey.
- Pour into a container that can freeze.
- Let freeze overnight.
- To serve: place a few scoops into a glass and fill with 7-up or ginger ale.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a working mom of 2 my son is 14 and my daughter is 11. O.K. 3 kids if you count my hubby. My son is on the picky side but loves food with a kick. My daughter will eat anything(yes even sauerkraut) the only thing hubby won't eat is raw cabbage he's getting better thanks to this site (he even ask me to make slaw). I love to cook and try new things. One of our favorite stations is food network.I've been playing around with pics and updated my pic & my icon. O.k. Tim because well just because i love to cook with the Cd player or radio blasting and i love his stuff. The Dancing Bears because my DH and i are (were) huge dead heads. I have to update the kids pictures or they would be back there again. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">