Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick ,hot ham sandwich which is very tasty.Courtesy of J Mc Coy , from Home Cooking Magazine.
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 sliced hamburger buns
- Combine all sandwich ingredients and mix well.
- Fill buns with mixture and wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Heat in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Makes 8 sandwiches.
Loved the way the buns toasted up so nicely in the foil and the cheese/ham mixture melted! Really tasty and different in flavor! Next time I will leave out the onion and relish...just didn't go with the ham. I will really pack on the filling too, only making 4 sandwiches.
Easy and delicious. I doubled the recipe and eyeballed the ingredients. Thank you for a different kind of sandwich.
What a tasty lunch this was! I used my food processor for the ham and onion- used 1 small onion, we like flavor. I do have a couple leftover so it will be interesting to see if this can be reheated in the microwave. Thank You-