Recipe by Glittergirl
Quick ,hot ham sandwich which is very tasty.Courtesy of J Mc Coy , from Home Cooking Magazine.
Top Review by Classy Gal
Loved the way the buns toasted up so nicely in the foil and the cheese/ham mixture melted! Really tasty and different in flavor! Next time I will leave out the onion and relish...just didn't go with the ham. I will really pack on the filling too, only making 4 sandwiches.
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 sliced hamburger buns