Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sam the Cooking Guy recommends always having raw, unpeeled shrimp in the freezer for easy last minute recipes.
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled & uncooked, chopped up (31/50's are perfect)
- 2 limes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- corn or flour tortilla
- purple cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely minced
- Mix well sour cream, chipotle and juice from 1/2 a lime in small bowl - set aside.
- Heat pan well then add oil.
- Add shrimp and stir fry quickly - the shrimp will cook fast.
- When almost cooked, sprinkle with Old Bay then squeeze juice from half a lime on top.
- Give 'em a quick mix and you're done.
- That's it. I like to put everything out and let people make their own. Put some of the chipotle sour cream on a tortilla, add a little cabbage, add the shrimp and squeeze a little more fresh lime juice over the top.