Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy supper that everyone loves!
- 1 1⁄2 cups parboiled rice
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 10 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine all rice ingredients in a pot and cook until desired consistency.
- Divide rice, beans and cheese between the tortillas.
- Roll by folding ends and rolling up.
- Place seam down on a baking sheet (you may need to do 2 batches).
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Serve or prepare for the freezer.
- If freezing, wrap each individual burrito tightly in tin foil and place in freezer.
- To serve, unwrap burrito from foil and place in microwave.
- "Nuke" until heated through, about 5 minutes, flipping over half way through.
This was a great and quick meal for dinner! I made the rice before, so it was fast to put it all together. Thanks Sam! Made for PRMR game.