1/1 Photo of Sam's Rice and Bean Burritos OAMC
Sam #3's Note:
Quick and easy supper that everyone loves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all rice ingredients in a pot and cook until desired consistency.
- 2Divide rice, beans and cheese between the tortillas.
- 3Roll by folding ends and rolling up.
- 4Place seam down on a baking sheet (you may need to do 2 batches).
- 5Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve or prepare for the freezer.
- 7If freezing, wrap each individual burrito tightly in tin foil and place in freezer.
- 8To serve, unwrap burrito from foil and place in microwave.
- 9"Nuke" until heated through, about 5 minutes, flipping over half way through.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sam's Rice and Bean Burritos OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 537.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g