Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A blast of flavour without the sodium. The secret ingredient is lemonade powder. Can be used on any cuts of meat or on grilled veggies
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder (not a blend)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemonade mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- Combine all the ingedients in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Transfer to a jar, cover and store away from heat and light.
- The rub will keep for several months.