Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Copycat recipe, posted by request. I have not yet tried this.
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cored,seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄4 red onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno chiles, stemmed,seeded if desired,and minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only,chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir and toss well, and serve.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.