Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
A combination of great flavors.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and eggs; add milk and butter.
- Add the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the corn, salsa and onions.
- Pour batter by 1 /4 cupfuls onto greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with additional sour cream and salsa, if desired.