Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make and something that everyone will love.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 3 quart baking pan spread rice evenly on bottom with 1 cup water.
- Then place chicken breasts on top of rice.
- Pour salsa onto everything and place in oven.
- Let cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until salsa is bubbling and rice is cooked.
These were very good but a little bland for us. Next time I will use hotter salsa I think. I made it with instant brown rice, but had to cook for about an hour to get the chicken done. We sprinkled cheese on top and used the leftovers in an enchilada filling. It worked really well for that! We will probably play around with this recipe and make it again in some form. Thanks for the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2008