Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my family's all time favorite dishes. Company has always loved this one.
Make and share this Salsa Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (depending how many your serving for)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup bottled low-fat Italian salad dressing (enough for sauting, I usually use approx 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup)
- 1 jar salsa (your choice of med-mild-or hot)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese (aprox more or less depends on your tastes)
- salt and pepper
- Saute the chicken breasts in the dressing and adding cumin to both sides, until a"few" minutes from being cooked.
- (20-25 min) Add the salsa on top of the chicken and the cheese and simmer only long enough to melt the cheese and serve.
This was a quite tasty dish. I made it as directed, only reducing the ingredients to only make two servings. Thanks!