Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my family's all time favorite dishes. Company has always loved this one.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (depending how many your serving for)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup bottled low-fat Italian salad dressing (enough for sauting, I usually use approx 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup)
- 1 jar salsa (your choice of med-mild-or hot)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese (aprox more or less depends on your tastes)
- salt and pepper
- Saute the chicken breasts in the dressing and adding cumin to both sides, until a"few" minutes from being cooked.
- (20-25 min) Add the salsa on top of the chicken and the cheese and simmer only long enough to melt the cheese and serve.
This was a quite tasty dish. I made it as directed, only reducing the ingredients to only make two servings. Thanks!