Recipe by Beth Brady.
A simple, yummy meal for nights when you don't have a lot of time! I serve it with the boil-in-a-bag white rice. Makes enough for 2, with leftovers.
Top Review by SherryHi
This is the easiest, tastiest dish!! It is perfect for the days that you don't really feel like cooking. EASY, EASY, EASY!!! Thanks for sharing. I served it with black beans and tortillas. This will be on the regular rotation!
- 3 raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 453.59 g jar salsa (mild or medium)
- 354.88 ml of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into thirds.
- Rub taco seasoning onto chicken, covering all surface areas.
- Place chicken into baking dish.
- Pour salsa onto chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle cheese onto chicken and bake an additional ten minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve over white rice. Enjoy!