Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this at work, you can add the peppers and green onion to "freshen" up the salsa a little or just use straight jarred salsa. Use your favorite salsa.
- Spread beaten eggs into a heated pan and cook one side, flip over and cook the other side.
- Meanwhile, mix together salsa, peppers and green onion if using.
- Top eggs with salsa mixture and cheddar cheese. Off to one side.
- Fold over eggs, and cook until cheese is melted, if you want to eat right away then add a little water and cover pan with a lid.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast side.