- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream with garlic and onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in salsa, eggs and cheese until well blended.
- Generously spray mini muffin pan with vegetable oil.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins to wire rack.
- When cooled, spread tops with small amounts of sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.