Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I have had for years and have modified over time. This is a recipe I often get requests for!
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, finely chopped (Texas sweet or red)
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup corn kernel, fresh peaches & cream
- 1 -3 jalapeno, finely minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (I like lots)
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve with nacho chips.
- For remaining tomato paste, freeze in 1 tablespoon balls for future use.