Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Looking for a quick delicious and healthy supper? I found this at Allrecipes and it is wonderful! I hope you will enjoy it also.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, or lightly coat with butter.
- Place salmon in baking dish.
- Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, drizzle over salmon.
- Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Serves 4.
Wonderful, easy recipe. My family loved it !! Thanks !!
Not a big fan of salmon filets but gave this recipe a go and it was fantastic. Takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Used fresh dill and garlic instead of dried, which also worked very well. Thanks for the great recipe!
An easy and tasty way to make salmon. A little heavy on the butter, and it took less than 20 minutes for me to cook my salmon fillet - But this dish was definitely a good one.