Recipe by DailyInspiration
Found this recipe on the internet - haven't tried it yet. Nice alternative to traditional meat tortilla roll-ups.
- 1 (15 ounce) can red salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain salmon and remove any bones. In a small bowl combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Mix well; then add cumin. Spread about 2 tablespoons mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individually with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours; slice each tortilla into bite-size pieces.