Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
We have a smoker and this is a wonderful way to use smoked fish I use a can of hot rotel with chilles Zaar gave me a hard time on that one
- 226.79 g smoked salmon fillets or 226.79 g any fish
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 283.49 g can tomatoes
- 113.39 g can green chilies
- 14 ounce.can chicken broth
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 28.34 g goya seasoning
- 1.23 ml thyme
- salt and pepper
- heat oil over medium heat, brown onions, celery and garlic until golden and soft.
- add chicken broth and tomato's , add seasoning.
- simmer 20 minutes.
- flake fish and just add just long enough to warm.
- serve in bowls with hot crusty bread.