1 hr 15 mins
L. Duch's Note:
This is my own creation. We had an extra guest for dinner and needed to expand the salmon out a bit, so I decided to utilize the few shrimp we had left in the freezer. Also just happened to have some colorful veggies in the fridge, so I tossed those in for some color. This turned out really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Form into desired sized croquettes.
- 3Roll and cover with cracker crumbs (I used crushed club crackers).
- 4Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 400°F for approx 45 minutes, depending on how big they are.
- 5Note: This being the first time I ever made Salmon Croquettes and although this turned really good, I think using corn flakes for the coating would be good too. I served Papergoddess's Cilantro Mayonnaise - South Beach Diet with.
- 6Also. The prep time is an estimate. It includes the cooking time for the salmon fillets and shrimp along with putting it all together. You can save time by using canned salmon and pre-cooked shrimp. Fresh is always best though.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon & Shrimp Confetti Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 222.4 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 37.5 g