1/2 Photos of Salmon Risotto
Haven't tried this one yet. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces salmon, skinned and cubed
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces risotto rice or 8 ounces arborio rice
- 1/4 pint white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (or to taste)
- 1 ounce pine nuts, toasted
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat the stock in a pan and simmer gently.
- 2In another pan heat the oil and butter, add the onion and cook for 4 minutes, until soft.
- 3Add the rice and stir for 2 minutes or until the rice is transparent.
- 4Stir in a ladleful of the hot stock, and a little wine. When all the liquid is absorbed, add a further ladleful of stock and wine. Continue adding the stock and wine, until the rice is cooked and has a creamy consistency.
- 5Add the salmon, basil, pine nuts, sundried tomatoes and Parmesan. Season well and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 19.6 g