Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A savory salmon quiche, good for pot luck dinners.
Make and share this Salmon Quiche (Dairy) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Prepare a quiche or pie pan with oil or baking spray.
- Drain the salmon and save the liquid in a measuring cup
- Add water to the liquid to make 1/2 cup.
- Flake the salmon and remove any skin or bones.
- Mix the eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, and salmon liquid in a large bowl
- Stir in the salmon, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, and dill.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and almonds.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the quiche is firm in center.
The boys and I really enjoyed your quiche recipe. I used two small cans and just crushed the bones & skin and mixed it all in. My 10yo is not fond of almonds so I omitted them and we made the quiche in a muffin stone so the leftovers would be easier to freeze for quick lunches. Thanks for posting Larry. Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring 2011 :)