Jorja Jones's Note:
Throw this quiche together in a flash using canned salmon and a prepared piecrust. Instead of 1 teaspoon of salt, try 1 teaspoon of Emeril's fish rub.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic sauté 1 more minute, or until pale golden. Add salmon and stir until heated.
- 3Spoon into prepared piecrust and set aside.
- 4Whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, dill, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over salmon and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: