Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The basis of this recipe comes from Chicken of the Sea. I changed a few things and it turned out quite good I must say. Not dry like I am used to having. My 2 year old absolutely loved it.
- 14 3⁄4 ounces pink salmon (1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Drain and flake salmon in medium bowl.
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil.
- Shape into 6 patties. (It will be moist.).
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and cook over medium heat until both sides are brown and heated through.
I have made these before from a family recipe... I use plain yogurt instead of mayo (for a lighter fair) and I also add chopped onion... We love these in our house :)
fantastic recipe. ashamed to say i am usually strapped for time and had an old recipe i always made that used (gasp!) condensed cream of whatever soup. i absolutely love these and feel they are so much healthier than my old version. i use my own breadcrumbs with maybe a tablespoon or two of seasoned breadcrumbs added in. also have made with miracle whip when i don't have mayonnaise, and use dried minced onions instead of onion salt. they are amazing. thank you so much for this great recipe!