Recipe by byZula
I got this recipe out of Taste of Home's Cookbook.
Top Review by Old Smoky
Salmon spread is one of my favorite things in the whole world and this recipe is even better than I had hoped it would be. Thank you, thank you. Super! I used low fat cream cheese and no one would ever suspect it.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, drained,flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- finely chopped pecans or additional parsley