Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday Food September 2003
Make and share this Salmon Packets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Lay 1 phyllo sheet on a clean work surface. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley. Top with another phyllo sheet.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place one fillet 3 inches from short end of dough; spread 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish on top.
- Make salmon packet: Carefully fold the end of the dough over one fillet; gently fold in both of the long sides of the dough. Roll salmon over folded sides to form packet.
- Repeat process, making four packets. Brush tops and sides of packets with egg.
- Place packets on a baking sheet; bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.