Recipe by Diana #2
This is a terrific salad to serve for lunch or brunch. Colourful, lots of protein and plenty of taste. A great way to stretch a single can of salmon. NOTE: Cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very nice tasting pasta salad! I especially liked the addition of lime juice & dill. I'd baked some extra salmon the night before making this so used some of that instead of the canned variety. Absolutely a recipe to keep on hand! Many thanks, Diana!
- 1 cup tri-colored fusilli, dry
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (219 g) can sockeye salmon, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water till al-dente. Rinse in cool water and set aside to drain.
- In the meantime, mix together miracle whip, dill, onion flakes, chives, red pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing mixture to the pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the salmon.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.