- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of indian spices (garam massala, or a mix of you own favourite spices)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onions and fry at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and the spices to the onions.
- Mix well and leave to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the coconut milk.
- Season the sauce.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end, fry the salmon cutlets in a separate fry pan until slightly golden Season the salmon.
- Serve with the sauce and basmati rice.